The page limit for the paper is 12 pages with the possibility of adding at most 2 extra pages for an extra fee.
All authors submitting papers must grant Springer specific permission to publish the work "consent to publish" (CTP).
- Print the CTP form, available here.
- Write the title of your paper as well as the names of the authors at the top of the form and sign it.
- Prepare a scanned version of the CTP form in a PDF file
- Use the LaTex template, available here.
- You can add packages to this template but do not remove any that are already included.
- If your manuscript is separated into several .tex files, combine them into a single, cohesive .tex file before the submission.
- Bibliography can be submitted separately as .bib (see bibliotest.bib in the zip) or included in your main .tex file (do not use
- Figures should be placed in the directory containing the .tex manuscript (not in subdirectories). Therefore, the
\includegraphics command should contain only the filename, es.:
- We accept only EPS and TIFF (at least 600 dpi) files.
- Since figures are uploaded separately from your .tex file, remove EPS figures generated in the LaTeX file.
- Generate the PDF file
- Format the manuscript according to the Word template available
- You must upload into the submission system at submission.complexnetworks.org:
- The PDF file of your contribution
- The files used to generate the PDF
- The completed and signed copyright form
- If you access for the first time, click on "Create an account".
- Provide an e-mail address (we suggest the e-mail associated to your EasyChair submission)
- Enter a password with at least 8 characters.
- Log in, by clicking on "Login".
- Follow all the instructions to association your account to an author account.
- Click on the submission title to start the camera ready submission.
- Upload the signed PDF of the copyright form
- Upload the PDF of your contribution (click on Add File).
- Upload the files used to generate the PDF:
- For Latex submission upload the single .tex manuscript, and optionally the figures (separately) and the .bib (bibliography).
- For Word submission, upload the .doc or .docx file.